Thursday, September 30, 2010

Trapped and Frozen in Time: Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I'm running, in the dark, i'm trying to escape, just get away. I feel trapped. But I go on, farther and farther, closer to my escape. Once I reach it though, were do I turn?



I feel stuck, i'm so confused on how i'm suppose to feel, confused on who to talk to, and i'm not having luck letting go. Why does it have to be so hard? Why is there so much more suffering, and grieving, but so little happiness? There's hardships through your entire life, and everyone experiences these in different ways starting at different times. When it comes to some of the hardships, some people will never get it, others will get it, but not experience the same situation, which also leads to little understanding.

You're in the fight for yourself, most of the time, you only are going to have a few close friends your whole life and that's it. So i've learned the hard way.. But i'm learning, i'm making it easier on myself, i'm going to be able to win this fight between myself, between the world..

Words..words..words, so much could be typed, so much that could be said..but i've come to a bump in the road I don't know what to say..So I freeze and leave it at this..

No comments:

Post a Comment