Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Hope You're Happy Now: Sunday, July 19, 2009

I hope you're happy now.
I hope you realized what you've done.
I hope that the darkness envelopes you,
leaving you never ending thoughts of what you've become.
Maybe you'll get that feeling.
Perhaps you'll understand.
When left in the life of your loneliness I hope that you finally can.
I hope you're happy with yourself.
Deep inside you know that's all you have.
Yourself and your emptiness.
That's a good feeling huh?
Alone and abandoned,
you did it to yourself.
You act as if you're happy..
more than just myself can see it isn't true.
Sometimes I can't help but to feel sorry,
sorry for what you've done to you.
But I hope you're happy now,
with yourself and what you've become.
-Kortnie

No comments:

Post a Comment