Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Teaching and Learning.

I LOVE kids! I love being in the classroom enviroment and watching them learn, work and socialize. What's best though is when I get to help. Being at Walt Clark has really helped me this year. Being able to be at the school with people I love, who love me and doing what I love is really the best thing for me. Aside from teaching and helping them though, I learn and gain from what they do. When I'm at Walt Clark I don't feel the stress, the anger and all the things that cause me problems. Instead I'm doing something that makes me happy. Teaching is the goal I've been driven to achieve since third grade. So I'm striving to make it happen.

Lately I've been so stuck in a place of darkess. Though I'm getting better, it's still hard. I have learned that everything takes time though. Band is over and I feel like a weight has just been lifted off of my shoulders. I feel like I finally can start functioning and making a change in a positive way to my senior year. So though I still struggle, I'm better and that's what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment